Monday, August 16, 2010

More on the Immersion Master Class

Here's another installment on my experience high up in the Colorado mountains at Margie Lawson's Immersion Master Class.  I have completely (and I do mean completely) reworked my first few pages based on all the tools Margie gave us over the last 3 days. I can't tell you how wonderful it was to have all this dedicated time to focus on my book. Now, the fact that there was no reception on my phone helped a great deal to keep me focused. My current WIP has been empowered and so much improved in such a short time, it has skid marks from stopping edits today as I took a flight back home. My fellow Immersioners (there were 7 of us) are fabulous writers and their comments and skill impelled me to greater heights. Stay tuned to hear from them in the days to come. They're going to visit and blog all about their experiences as well.
 Have you every read over your work and known you could better but you just weren't sure how to get there? The Immersion Master Class teaches you how! Margie not only gives you tools you can apply for the rest of your life, but she and her husband (and her neighbors) treat you like an honored guest. All in all, an amazing experience. Thank you Margie and fellow Immersioners.
Cheers!

 








www.RaykaMennen.com

1 comment:

  1. Margie Lawson rocks! Definitely life changing for writers. I will be blogging here later this month on the impact of taking this class. However, my initial experience is recorded in my blog at http://tiny.cc/87ofb

    ReplyDelete