Thursday, June 4, 2009

So you write romance? I say, how delightfully droll.

I am little behind on catching up with my reading; and oh so sorry that I did not see this post earlier - purely for the sheer joy I might have experienced in reading this earlier. The Eroticization of Equality and Social Justice by Hillary Rettig. Go Hillary!!!!! I do wish I could have been at the Princeton conference.
To everyone who ever smirked or laughed (or still does) when I say I write romance (and yes, they are critiqued and pulled apart and edited and re-edited before they ever get published) - I say to you, So there! 
And to my friends and select family (you know you are) who supported me from day 1 and have bought and passed around my books, I humbly bow to your superior judgement.

Cheers,


No comments:

Post a Comment