Monday, May 18, 2009

Rahela's story

Have you ever started out on the internet, pursuing one bit of information, then find yourself reading a heart wrenching story about something quite unconnected? I found myself in such a situation earlier today. My feelings were mixed - outrage on behalf of the young woman and her family, thankfulness for my own life and rights, and a weary helplessness that I cannot do more.
Read the story, tell me what you think. Rahela's Story.
Peace,
Rayka
www.RaykaMennen.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh how tragic, and how horrid for her family not to see justice done for their daughter. I frequently find myself drawn to exploring, too, so you aren't alone. One of my favorite blogs has become Bare Naked Islam, simply because things are shared there that you'll never see on the nightly news. Makes me wonder why?

    ReplyDelete